How to Reduce High Uric Acid
Uric acid is a heterocyclic compound of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and hydrogen with the formula C5H4N4O3. It forms ions and salts known as urates and acid urates, such as ammonium acid urate. Uric acid is a product of the metabolic breakdown of purine nucleotides. High blood concentrations of uric acid can lead to gout and are associated with other medical conditions including diabetes and the formation of ammonium acid urate kidney stones.
Reason of Uric Acid In body
There are so many reason who makes uric acid in our body , some of the reason is below :-
- Drinking much tea
- Use of high Alcohol daily
- Using much oil & Masala in our meal
- Tobacco using like Cigarette
- If we not drink much water , that’s also cause Uric Acid in our body .
How to Flush Uric Acid in Our Body
- Drink penalty of water daily , like 7 to 8 glass daily.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Baking Soda
- Olive Oil